What can I say except that I am so touched to be nominated for the Beautiful Mama Blog Award by Thoughts On A Page. Check out her site, she certainly personifies a “Beautiful Mama” with her funny, touching stories. You won’t be disappointed, she’s one funny mama! I humbly thank her for including me in her nomination list!
Now, thankfully, this award carries fewer rules than the Liebster, which I sweated over for two straight days. All I am required to do is:
- Put the Award Button on your Blog.
- Provide a link back to the momma that nominated you! Send that love right back at em with a big old thanks!
- List 3 things you love about being a mother!
- And, of course, nominate other blogs for this award. No minimum or maximum on this..just nominate away!
Easy, breezy. So here we go:
3 things I love about being a Mom. Now, since it’s been years since I’ve actually had children in my house under the age of 21, I will list things I enjoy now versus when I actually had to feed and water them.
1. Hearing my child repeat one of my “pearls of wisdom” to their own child.
2. Getting Grandchildren (that’s a plus that you future or current moms get to look forward to, and it’s a magical experience!)
3. Hearing the words “I love You” from my kids. Never get tired of that and hope I never do.
Now, that was the easy part. How to nominate other moms without leaving out some fantastic mothers on WordPress? Well, there is no way to include everyone; so my hope is that my five nominees will pass the love on to some of the moms I didn’t list. So, here are my nominees:
All of my nominees have wonderful sites that are well worth taking the time to visit. For those of you moms not listed, believe me, I love you all and you are all Beautiful Mama’s!
So, once again, thanks to Thoughts On A Page for this nomination, I appreciate the love!