I am once again honored to receive another award by a fellow blogger. I am truly chuffed (look it up, I had to!) to accept this award and to pass it on to others. Since I’m at camp, and am drowning in words, I thought I’d take a break and recognize my nominator and pass the award on to other bloggers that have some really beautiful posts!
Now when my Buddy Blogger, Gwen, notified me that she had nominated me for this award, I quickly sent make a message asking her if she’d looked at my Gravatar lately? Not too many people could look at my profile picture and consider it beautiful! Gwen responded that the award was based on my writing. Whew! Thought Gwen might need a pair of glasses.
Well, the rules are pretty easy to follow:
(1) Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post. SEE ABOVE! You can also few it on my Awards Page.
(2) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. SEE BELOW!
(3) Tell 7 things about yourself.
(4) Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Gwen’s blog, The 4 A.M. Writer, is one of the first sites I followed when I signed on to WordPress. She’s funny, insightful and an overall great blogger! Check out her site and be ready to be entertained!
Good golly, Miss Molly! I have to divulge seven things about me that you haven’t heard before! Well, here goes!
1. I love sunsets and sunrises.
2. I cried when I received my first piece of mail from AARP!
3. I am lead singer for the Off Key Singing Club! Well, at least I could be.
4. I have a bad back that required surgery and now have more problems with it then I started with! And people wonder why I’m Cranky!
5. I have chicken legs, long but thin. Cluck..cluck!
6. I have my father’s sense of humor. Weird, sarcastic and at times, very funny!
7. Johnny Depp and I are having an affair. (He doesn’t know about it.)
So, now that I’ve done the expose portion of this award, let me get to my seven nominees. These are in no particular order as far as preference and I flaunt the fact that I am an equal opportunity award nominator!
1. John – Noontime Photography – This gentlemen has a gentle soul and a fantastic eye when taking his photos! I am providing the link for his new photography site so you can see what I’m talking about. Beautiful doesn’t begin to describe his work!
2. Sheila – Alzheimer’s Trail – Sheila writes about the challenges of taking care of her Mom in witty, touching and beautiful posts.
3. Ronnie Ann – Out Of My Head – This lady’s site is built on thoughts that just pop out of her head. (A woman after my own heart!) Her posts are insightful, fun to read and basically a great site to visit.
4. BTG5885 – Musings of An Old Fart – Another blogger who tells it like it is! And, that my friends, is a beautiful thing to behold!
5. Timid Voice – Never said before – This is a blogger who is finding her voice..and a beautiful voice it is!
6. Savax – I Am Savax Blank – This young lady has a gift of putting thoughts into such beautiful posts, ones I enjoy very much!
7. The Inquisitive – Footprints (Petals and Raindrops) – This young lady lives in Germany and has a natural curiosity about the world around her..and she shares her findings with us!
All of these bloggers have all the qualifications for this award. Be sure to check out their sites for a beautiful experience!
Now, I know some of you are busy and don’t have time to pass on this award; there’s no obligation to do so (but I hope you will!) and there’s no rush to comply with accepting the award. Just know that I consider all my nominees Beautiful Bloggers, as are so many others I follow.
Thought you’d like a picture of me hearing that I’d been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award. As you can see, with or without makeup..it’s a face only a mother could love!